Whitney S. Graham is an associate at Graham & Mauer, P.C. She earned her J.D. from Temple University’s Beasley School of Law, where she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society for two years. Ms. Graham competed in Moot Court competitions in Philadelphia and Washington D.C. and was a semi-finalist in the Samuel Polsky Moot Court Competition. Ms. Graham was also a member of the Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society for her law-related volunteer activities.
Ms. Graham has focused her career on litigation since her first summer in law school when she had the privilege to work an an intern for a federal judge. She pursued this interest in litigation, earning Distinguished Participation designation in trial advocacy courses.
Ms. Graham has tried or arbitrated cases in seven counties in Pennsylvania as well as Federal Court, and has argued before the Pennsylvania Superior Court in Harrisburg, Wilkes Barre and Gettysburg. She is dedicated to Graham & Mauer’s mission to provide experienced and committed representation to people who have suffered serious injuries.
- New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania J.D.
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania B.A. cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Moot Court Honor Society, Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society, Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Chester County Court of Common Pleas - Judicial Arbitration Panel Member
- Past Member of the Board of Directors, Green Valleys Watershed Association
- Your First Trial: Three Concepts for Making the Move to First Chair, At Issue: Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Summer 2014
- "Best Practices to Prepare for the Personal Injury Mediation," Resolution - PBA Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee Newsletter, Fall 2017