Eastern & Central Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers Working for You
An injury law firm serving Dauphin County that represents individuals
The experienced attorneys of Graham & Mauer, P.C. are dedicated to helping accident victims. When you call our office, you receive immediate attention and a free consultation from one of our knowledgeable attorneys.
Since the firm was established in 1994, the eastern and central PA injury attorneys of Graham & Mauer have exclusively represented individuals — not large corporations or insurance companies — who have suffered injuries due to the negligence of others. We empathize with victims of negligence and understand that they deserve compensation for the needless physical, financial and emotional pain and stress they endure.
Whether you are located in Adams, York or Cumberland County, personal injury attorneys from Graham & Mauer are ready to fulfill your legal needs in any type of injury case. Our firm regularly handles cases in the following areas:
- Automobile accidents — Injuries sustained in car accidents that result from negligent or reckless driving, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs or other dangerous behaviors
- Truck crashes — Accidents involving large trucks, resulting from failure to adhere to safety regulations, improper driver training or poorly maintained vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents — Injuries to motorcyclists, which can stem from failure to allow motorcyclists proper rights
- Uninsured driver accidents — Injury victims seeking compensation from unidentified, uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Injuries that occur due to failure to maintain a property, uneven or slippery walkways or lack of signage
- Death and loss cases — Family members who have lost a loved one in an accident or incident caused by negligence
- Job injuries — Occupational injuries or other conditions that develop as a result of work conditions
- Defective product injuries — Injuries inflicted by a defective or malfunctioning consumer product, often as a result of improper design, manufacturing, packaging or distribution
- Medical malpractice — Injuries that occur as a result of a breach in standard of care by a doctor or other healthcare professional
- Social Security Disability — Injured or permanently disabled individuals seeking long-term benefits such as medical coverage and supplemental income
- Dog bites and attacks — Individuals bitten or attacked by unrestrained or untrained dogs and other pets
- Food poisoning — Individuals who suffer food-borne illness as a result of improperly handled, stored or prepared foods
Call Graham & Mauer today — injury attorneys in eastern and central Pennsylvania who are ready to help
If you have fallen victim to negligence, the attorneys of Graham & Mauer, P.C. are here to help you seek fair compensation. With offices in both Valley Forge and Harrisburg, we are convenient for clients throughout eastern and central Pennsylvania. Call us toll-free today at 1.800.218.0808 for a free phone consultation, or contact us online.
to speak to an attorney today
Free case evaluation
contact Graham & Mauer
Timeliness is key. Do not hesitate when you need to talk to an attorney: Click submit – or if you prefer, call our office at: 1.800.218.0808.
The fundamental principle of Graham & Mauer is that we only represent injured people - we NEVER work for insurance companies.