Ronald M. Graham is a founding partner of Graham & Mauer, P.C., a personal injury law firm with office locations in eastern and central Pennsylvania. Since establishing the practice in 1994, it has been Mr. Graham’s passion to advocate for injured individuals by exclusively handling plaintiff work at the firm. Mr. Graham is proud that attorneys at Graham & Mauer continue to work for and protect injured people, and never work for insurance companies or large corporations.
Outside of work, Mr. Graham is a licensed commercial airplane and helicopter pilot and is the Chairman of the Board of Supervisors of East Pikeland Township. Born and raised in southeastern Pennsylvania, Mr. Graham has a long history of interest in environmental issues in the Commonwealth. He has lead an organization dedicated to preserving water quality in local streams, and received an M.L.A. focused on environmental studies from the University of Pennsylvania.
- New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania M.L.A.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware J.D.
- Thomas Edison State University, Trenton, New Jersey A.S. & B.S.
- Army Command and General Staff College Graduate
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Army Aviation Association of America
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania - Judicial Arbitration Chairman
- Chester County Court of Common Pleas - Judicial Arbitration Chairman
Volunteer and Community Activities
- Chairman of the Board of Supervisors, East Pikeland Township
- Mentor for 1L students, Widener University School of Law
- Past President of the Board of Directors, Green Valleys Association
- Master Army Aviator and Retired Army Colonel
- Licensed Commercial Pilot for Helicopter and Airplane
Teaching and Publications
- Former Trial Advocacy Instructor, Widener University School of Law
- "Best Practices to Prepare for the Personal Injury Mediation," Resolution - PBA Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee Newsletter, Fall 2017.