Emily J. Gorge is an associate at Graham & Mauer, P.C. She earned her J.D. from Widener University Delaware Law School in 2017, where she was a member of the Moe Levine Mock Trial Team. In her third year of law school, Ms. Gorge worked for the Chester County District Attorney’s Office as a certified legal intern. In this position, Ms. Gorge represented the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Magisterial District Courts in Chester County, and the Chester County Court of Common Pleas.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D.
- Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA, B.A. Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Moe Levine Mock Trial Team, Widener University Delaware Law School
- Chester County Court of Common Pleas-Judicial Arbitration Panel Member
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Volunteer and Community Activities:
- Elected Tax Collector, East Pikeland Township
- Events Committee and Program Committee Member, Orion Communities, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Judge, First Year Oral Arguments, Widener University Delaware Law School